Thursday, June 26, 2008

Barcelona, again



I can't help it.

This city has a special strength that pulls me towards her.
This time I bent westwards my counter clock-wise trip to see my old friends and spend some quality time with them.

First stop: La playa

The privilege of living in a city with a beach is something that you can't imagine until you actually try it. You have like a free hour so you just go down to the beach, take a dip, dry yourself under the sun and that's it! It feels like heaven.

On my way back from the playa I stopped by a kebab shop, and I had to take this picture. On the same street you can see those super-modern skyscrapers and 17th-Century buildings and roads. I love this city! :-)

5 comments:

Buck! said...

will you ever tell us the meaning of S M F G?

Anonymous said...

come ci sono arrivato qui?
spero di riuscirci ancora.
bzzzzzz..

pt said...

LOL!

Actually I was thinking about telling it on my way back, but there's a person who already knows it. But I don't think he/she is reading this blog, though . . .

Anyway -- just in case -- I hope he/she will not tell it!

Sorry for being so late with the posts, but you all know that I'm just a lazy guy. :-)

Anonymous said...

Piergi,
tell us something your new travel...we all know you love Barcelona...
We want to know about new stuff

AC

pt said...

You'll get the new stuff when I'll have time to actually write it! :-)

By the way, you should maybe sign as ACC (being the second C Charles) as you're not the only AC here :-P

Anyway, yesterday I wrote the first Budapest post (still have to put it here) and the first (of two) from Valencia. Be patient.

Post a Comment